In the following we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us and about the rights you are entitled to. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
1. Responsible for data processing
According to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the person responsible for processing personal data is
SHOWCAST Limited & Co. KG
Marspfortengasse 6, D-50667 Cologne
Tel .: + 49 221 44906700
2. Collection of directly transmitted data
When you contact us by email, phone, fax or a contact form, e.g. as part of the quick contact, an application, registration or a project inquiry, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable) Your name, your telephone number, pictures, model books, videos and your message to us) stored by us in order to answer your questions or to process your request. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest) and Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent). If the aim of the email contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. These personal data will not be passed on to third parties without special prior consent.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 f.f DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. Your browser accesses these files. Without their use, certain pages cannot be called up or cannot be called up correctly. These reasons form the legitimate interest for this data processing. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR (legitimate interests of the person responsible). All common browsers offer the setting option not to allow cookies. You can also set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies or activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser.
4. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under our contact details given in § 1.
5. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
End of data protection declaration
Note on this data protection declaration
The above data protection declaration is intended to provide comprehensive and easily understandable information about the exact scope of data storage or processing and your resulting rights. For this reason, the above explanation is very extensive and precise. Should you still have further questions on individual points, you can contact them at any time uns . provide